- Only Salmon Oil Formulation with CoQ10!
- From the Cold, Pure Waters of Iceland!
- Optimal Blend for Maximum Omega 3, Omega 9, EPA & DHA
- Aids a Healthy Heart | Improved Skin & Coat | Brain Function
LifeSpan is an optimal blend of the purest cold water Salmon Oil and is further supplemented with Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) to support healthy heart and muscle functions. This is an all natural product and is a great daily supplement for dogs and cats.
16 ounce bottle with easy to use pump top.
The Perfect Blend of Omega-3 and Omega-6:
LifeSpan Salmon Oil supplies the perfect blend of Omega Fatty Acids needed in a dog's diet. Based on recommended daily dosage guidelines, LifeSpan provides approximately 1000 to 4000 milligrams of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
LifeSpan also optimizes the amount of Omega-6 linoleic acid which has been shown to help with arthritis, joint pain as a result of aging, improved immune system response, and healthy heart support. LifeSpan provides approximately 190 to 760 milligrams of Omega 6 Fatty Acids.
EPA & DHA to Support Optimal Health:
LifeSpan provides a great combination of EPA and DHA which contains 2 active omega's: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaneoic acid). The Journal of Veterinary Research suggests that as part of a dog's daily supplemental intake EPA and DHA be included. They work to help reduce inflammation and have been shown to help with various inflammatory conditions.
EPA has been shown to help arthritis by reducing cartilage damage. DHA has also been shown to support brain function in both puppies and older dogs. Easy to Use with No Mess. Life Span comes in a clean and easy to use squirt bottle.
As LifeSpan Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs is all natural and contains no artificial preservatives dog's and cat's generally love the taste and will have no issues taking it in. If your loved one is a bit picky, no need to worry, simply introduce it slowly over a weeks time. One they are acquainted to the taste they should enjoy taking it.
Use LifeSpan the Correct Way:
Always follow the suggested dosage instructions. We recommend not leaving LifeSpan Fish Oil on your dog's food for more than 3 hours as the fatty acids can oxidize in the air, decreasing their effectiveness.
Benefits to the Skin and Coat:
LifeSpan Fish Oil will help keep your pet's coat and skin healthy and great looking. Your dog's coat and skin are greatly affected by fatty acids in their diet. If the amount and ratio, of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids is off, your pet can experience a host of skin problems to include excessive itching and scratching, hot spots, shedding, and even dermatitis. LifeSpan will help re-balance these fatty acids to improve the health, feel, and shine of your dog's coat! Numerous studies support a ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids in the range of 1:3 to 1:6.
(Based on 15 ml serving)
Omega 3 Fatty Acids = 4565 mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids = 480 mg
EPA = 2280 mg
DHA = 1906 mg
CoQ10 = 75mg
Vitamin A = 2550 IU
Vitamin E = 657 IU
Vitamin D = 255 IU
Squirt LifeSpan Salmon Oil onto your pet’s food during meals
# of squirts daily
1 – 10 lbs
11 – 25 lbs
1 - 2
26 – 50 lbs
2 - 4
51 – 80lbs
4 - 6
6 - 8
Salmon Oil, Iceland purified deep sea fish oil (increased EPA & DHA), CoQ10, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Mixed Vitamin Tocopherols
LifeSpan Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil for Dogs - Simply The Best
- Lifespan is a great fish oil. Love the balance of omegas and the CoQ10 in it! We give it to our Labrador who has some arthritis and hip dysplasia and it is making a nice difference.!
- It's good to know that there is a good pet salmon oil out there that is natural and does not have a lot of heavy metals in it. So many of the well known wild Alaskan salmon oil brands in the pet stores and the internet are not nearly as good quality. It is worth the higher price knowing the product is safe....
- We just wanted to say thank you for for your wonderful products. We use LifeSpan Arthritis Enzymes and LifeSpan Salmon Oil and they have helped our 11 year old Golden so much with climbing stairs and going outside. Thanks!
- You guys have an awesome fish oil for dogs, and we love your shampoos! Between them both, our dog's look so great and they don't shed nearly like they use to. We get compliments all the time on how good they look when we walk them!
- Our dogs just love Lifespan Salmon Oil and we have seen a big improvement in our Lab's hip problems and arthritis once we started using it. We recommend it to other pet owners....... Sammy, Amherst, NY
- Additional information on LifeSpan - The Best Salmon Oil for Dogs.
Fish Oil for Dogs is a great all around pet supplement to promote optimal health. While Fish Oil for Dogs was originally used to promote a shinny and healthy coat (or hair) in dogs, the benefits are now even larger. For example salmon oil is very good for the cardiovascular system in that it helps mitigate plaque buildup in the arteries. While this may seem a bit odd for a dog, most dogs in the US and Canada experience heart and cardiovascular disease as a result of their diets and lack of routine exercise. So Salmon oil for dogs is a great daily supplement to combat heart issues, especially in older dogs. Adding to the benefits of salmon oil for dogs, canine arthritis and hip dysplasia has also been shown to benefit from fish oil for dogs. In fact a recent study shows that a fish oil along with Co-enzyme q10(COQ 10) dramatically improves the mobility and lifting power of dogs 10 years and older.
Speaking of Co-enzyme Q10 for dogs, it also does wonders for the skin and coat. Because of this look for a fish Oil for dogs that contains COQ10. Most fish oil for dogs come from lower grade fish, and often from the throw aways of fish parts from the food industry. You should look for a high grade fish oil such as pure salmon oil, or a high quality blend. Look for a quarantined analysis that has minimum Omega 3 of 28% and Omega 6 Fatty acids of 4%. Also make sure there are antioxidants and vitamin E in the Salmon Oil for Dogs. These are also great for overall health and immune system development. Lastly, with respect to fish oil for dogs dosage levels, serve two teaspoons daily for smaller dogs (less than 20 pounds) and four teaspoons for larger dogs. Salmon Oil for dogs is safe so you can increase dosage slightly if preferred.
Dogs are great pets to have. They can be your best companion. They even have an essential role to play when you engage in certain activities like walking, hiking, and others. They can be your guide when you are in a new place since they possess a good sniffing ability. What's more, they can also be your guard especially in rough times. Salmon Oil for Dogs is great for them. Dogs like humans also need proper care and attention. It is a well-known fact that dog health care is sometimes costly. But this is not a problem anymore. There is already a more cost effective way to care for your dog. Thanks to this newly found study that identifies salmon oil as the answer to most dog health problems. The following are some of the outstanding benefits of salmon oil and fish oil for dogs.
1. Great for skin care. Salmon oil for dogs, when added to the daily diet of your dog can greatly enhance its skin conditions. Salmon oil, just like the other fish oil for dogs, is rich in antioxidants which are effective in treating dry skin and other skin problems. It also has the ability to eliminate fleas thereby making your pet's skin healthier. Keep in mind that when there is not as much of itching or skin scraping, it means that your dog has a healthy skin.
2. Helps Promote a healthy heart. One of the most remarkable health benefits of fish oil for dogs is its power to cure heart diseases. Salmon oil for dogs and other fish oil are enriched with omega 3 which is proven to cut the risks of dogs of getting heart ailments. Essentially, fish oil for dogs is a great remedy to heart strokes and can be utilized to prevent other heart-related problems in humans.
3. Strengthens the joints. Fish oil for dogs can greatly improve the joints of your pet dog. In fact, a research study about dog health care revealed that fish oil can help improve the condition of arthritic dogs. Fish oil for dogs is recommended especially when you see some early signs of arthritis in your pet.
4. Helps to protect the kidney and other organs. Salmon oil for dogs contains omega 3 fatty acids, which can enhance the production of prostaglandins. In connection with this, prostaglandins are proven to lessen the swelling in the kidney. In view of that there are many fish oil supplements which aim to provide remedies to dog health problems like kidney ailments, strokes and other heart-related diseases.
5. Helps reduce pain. In terms of pain control, salmon oil for dogs is proven to provide cure for dog arthritis and joint pains. The omega 3 fatty acids are very common in fish oil. These nutrients in fish oil help alleviate the pains caused by muscle and joint pains. To sum it up, there are numerous benefits of fish oil for dogs. This has led to the increase of several brands of fish oil supplements in the market. Specifically, salmon oil is the most effective and affordable alternative to keep your pet healthy and strong.
$5.95 Flat Rate Shipping
FREE Shipping on Orders Over $79
Our Price: $29.99
You Save: $16.00
RenuPlex Shampoo & Silk Protein Leave-In Conditioner Healing Spray
Our Price: $24.99
You Save: $16.00
The Only Omega Oil with CoQ10!
Our Price: $16.99
You Save: $10.00
Our Price: $15.99
You Save: $9.00
RenuPlex Silk Protein Conditioner Spray
Our Price: $12.99
You Save: $6.00
RenuPlex Severe Skin Healing Cream
Great for Isolated Dry Spots or Infections
Our Price: $14.99
You Save: $10.00