- Quick Relief in 3 Days!
- Clears Hot Spots, Dermatitis, Skin Infections, & Bacteria
- Eliminates Odors, Balding, & Infections associated with Hot Spots
Hot Spots are a very common canine skin condition which will worsen quickly if not treated properly.
DermaMax Advanced Healing Cream and RenuPlex Medicated Shampoo will quickly heal and clear hot spots; and unlike harsher treatments, they are safe and effective! They also contain a special form a zinc – Zinc PCA that has amazing healing properties.
As DermaMax and RenuPlex heal the hot spots, SkinPlex works build up your dogs' ability to guard against hot spots from returning. In fact many pets owners who were using steroids and other medications with limited success, saw great success with SkinPlex.
Our Dog Hot Spot Complete Healing Kit has helped tens of thousands of pet owners, and it can help you as well! Try it now, if you're not 100% satisfied we offer a full, risk free refund!
Over 6,500 satisfied pet owners! | RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED!
Includes RenuPlex Medicated Dog Shampoo, DermaMAX Healing Cream, and SkinPlex PLUS Healing Enzymes
See What Others are Saying:
- DermaMax Cream treats the outer skin surface; and SkinPlex Enzymes heal internally for a permanent cure!
RenuPlex and SkinPlex Success Stories for Treating Skin Problems
- ".....Can't thank you enough for the great products you have. SkinPlex and DermaMax did such a wonderful job for us. It is by far the best dog hot spot treatment we used - and we have tried many!! Nothing better than an all natural product, they work the best!..." Janet L., California
- "..........We have a Beagle who developed just terrible hot spots and infections all over her belly and back legs. We tried steroids from the veterinarian but had only some success. A friend put us on to Skinplex and it worked wonders at clearing up the infection and skin sores. We also noticed a big improvement in her hairs look and feel. It has such a nice shine to it now and so far no more skin infections. Thanks again, Jeff O.............." Houston, TX
- "........Cleared up the hot spots and eczema in 2 weeks. Best product we ever used and recommend to all!!........" Kerry and Charlie, WI.
- "......Dermamax Cream was the perfect remedy for our Golden Retrievers hot spot infection on his legs and hind quarters. Within a week we noticed a big improvement and within 2 weeks the condition was cleared. We also love your Renuplex shampoo, it smells so nice and does a great job keeping our dogs coat healthy looking........" Jessie and Brad, Cleveland OH.
Acute Moist Dermatitis, or sometimes referred to as Hot Spots can be caused by a number of factors, the most common being bacteria build up and dead skin growth on the outer skin layer which then causes infections and hot spots. Adding to this, pets lacking proper levels of zinc in their skin as more prone these skin problems. The hot spots is typically painful and accompanies shedding, open sores, and an area where your dog will lick and scratch excessively. These skin irritations can occur on most parts of the body, although typically they appear on the belly, legs, ears, and around the paws. They can also spread quickly to other areas. Specific breeds with thick hair coats often experience dermatitis and hot spots when shedding begins and the dead hair builds up causing these skin infections. Dirty and matted coats can also lead to infections. Additionally skin parasites such as scabies, mites and fleas can cause skin damage which leads to canine hot spots. Lastly, some dogs have genetic conditions such as weak immune systems which will cause sometimes constant skin problems and moist dermatitis.
The first step in clearing the irritation is to make sure the coat and skin are clean and free from build up, bacteria, or dead skin that can lead to further spreading on the skin. Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, such as RenuPlex Medicated Shampoo works to clean and heal the skin while at the same time moisturizing and repairing it. We also recommend DermaMax Healing Cream which is designed to eliminate infection growth and repair damaged skin. Lastly, SkinPlex Enzymes will strengthen and repair damaged skin cells and membranes and boost the dog's immune system which is responsible for protecting against a hot spot. If you have a thick haired pet it may be necessary to trim back some of the hair to get to the infected area. So many other pet owners use the products with great success. All of our products are natural and safe for your dog! Results are guaranteed - finally a safe and proven remedy for canine dermatitis!
A few things to remember: If the condition worsens take your pet to the veterinarian as the problem may be more than hot-spots. Also, in humid areas always dry your dog well to avoid damp areas laying on the dog's skin for large amounts of time. If your dog is constantly licking and biting the infected skin area be sure to use a bitenot collar to keep them from further spreading the damage on the skin.
For detailed information on our products, refer to hot spot healing kit product descriptions of the complete skin healing kits. If you would like to submit a testimonial please send to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What are Hot Spots and What are the Causes?
Our Price: $19.99
You Save: $14.00
Helps Heal Severe Skin Conditions - 100% Pure Emu Oil with Vitamins
Our Price: $19.99
You Save: $10.00
Our Price: $15.99
You Save: $9.00
Our Price: $29.99
You Save: $16.00
RenuPlex Silk Protein Conditioner Spray
Our Price: $12.99
You Save: $6.00
The Only Omega Oil with CoQ10!
Our Price: $16.99
You Save: $10.00